In deference to a traditional, classical educational model, Wood Acres Grammar School encompasses Kindergarten through Fourth Grade. The Grammar School experience is all about construction- establishing the building blocks of learning and the skills necessary to construct meaning from these blocks.
Just as a parent feeds a child healthy food long before the child appreciates the merits of good nutrition, our Grammar School Program requires of students mastery of specific skills prior to their applying these skills to higher level thinking. As students matriculate to the Upper School, they will demonstrate expertise in core subject areas and growing abilities in the specialty areas such as Spanish, Art, and Music.
- Navigating the Kindergarten Curriculum
- Navigating the First Grade Curriculum
- Navigating the Second Grade Curriculum
- Navigating the Third Grade Curriculum
- Navigating the Fourth Grade Curriculum